The front building is a listed monument from 1868. The property consists of a front house (from 1868), and a side wing, which was built in 1993. Both have 3 floors. In the front building there are 6 apartments and one shop on the ground floor and 4 apartments in the side wing (1 on each floor). All 10 apartments have balconies or loggias and 2 bedrooms. The building features gas central heating, a basement under the front house, a spacious courtyard and an impressing stucco facade.
The shop is located on the ground floor of the front building and offers a total space of 130 sqm.
The floor space consists of the following:
Industrial real estate: 130.00 sqm
The shop is currently tenanted. After a renovation, it could also be used as gastronomic area.
There is a basement of 28.54 sqm.
The energy consumption value is good with 198.9 kWh / m².
Print this page