The 2-room apartment with 42,09 m2 is situated on the 1st floor and has the perfect lay-out. It consists of a corridor, one large bedroom and a living room; which has been converted into another bedroom, and a fitted kitchen with partial tiling and linoleum flooring, the bathroom has a bathtub, sink, toilet and is fully tiled. The apartment is fully furnished and rented.
This apartment is located on Köpenicker Landstraße in the middle of a multi-storey residential area. In the interior of the complex is a park-like courtyard, which is used by the residents of the complex. The four- storey masonry building was completed in 1939. Compared to the house building of the imperial period, the residential facilities are distinguished by a generous open space design. This style of planning is exemplary for that time and was oriented to the demand for “light, air and sun”.
The district of Plänterwald is the youngest part of the district Treptow-Köpenick and lies in the southeast of Berlin. Plänterwald was declared a municipality in 1997 and extends between the districts Alt-Treptow and Baumschulenweg.
Köpenicker Landstraße is located a five minute walk to the S-Bahn station Plänterwald (S 8, 9, 85) and one cane each Alexanderplatz within 20 minutes. One also has easy and quick access to the nearby bus lines 166, 167, 170, 265 and 277. Public utilities such as schools, kindergartens, sports and leisure facilities as well as post office and the district office are in the immediate vicinity. Shops are available in large numbers. The beautiful Plänterwald forest and the Treptower park are also just a minutes walk away
Print this page